Wednesday, September 2, 2009

"Staples Easy Button" for Web Site building

Wow who knew that creating a website could be so easy. I went on to both Google Sites and Weebly, and checked out what both had to offer. The YouTube instruction video on Google sites was really nice it explained everything I needed to know to ensure that my website would be Safe, Secure, and fun. The weebly web page was even better although no video it was really nicely set up with step by step instuctions. So I decided to sign up for weebly, I however did not have any ideas to set up a good website at the time (as I did not want to set up a site that would not fully utilize my artistic side...................... HA HA even had myself convinced I have an artistic side there whew!!) Anyways maybe once I am inspired a little more I will be able to set up a good website that will be usefull to not only me but others as well. I will definetly refer back to these sites to get ideas when that happens.



That Was Easy

No comments:

Post a Comment