Wednesday, August 26, 2009

CC Remixed

So with this task I went to the Creative Commons webpage and was immediately confused. I didn't really understand what this site was about. I think that it only searches for licensed material but it seems kind of a pain. I'd rather just search google and if Jiminy Cricket happens to be sitting on my shoulder I will use the advanced search and look for only licensed materials. According to my fellow employees for every negative comment you need five positive comments so this is for you Creative Commons
1. Your use of the color green is staggering
2. You come up with tons of music choices for "All that Remains" although no "All that Remains" music but I figure your going outside the box, tryin to pry my musical shell open. Thank You
3. You offer your website in a few different languages
4. You give me the option to donate money to you
5. You have an FAQ major kudos here.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting the five positives. I was really swirling in a tank of negativity up to that point. I can't imagine what the system designer himself must have been feeling.

    ReplyDelete