Saturday, September 12, 2009

Laptop consumer

How do yall back again I am to test out the liberry database MasterFile Premier. Not a bad database at all I actually used something like this a lot in school. Anyways since I'm gettin a laptop figured I would use the consumer reports to check and see if my purchase was a good one. As it turns out consumer reports is a big time hater on alienware systems cause I couldn't find any search results for this laptop. Come on consumer reports give me the hook up, down low on what chu tink bout my sweet rig. Although I couldn't find any alienware I was able to find the more cliche brands HP, Toshiba all those so at least I was able to find the laptops that my laptop could easily beat down in the school yard (According to David this might be able to be taken literally).
Any hows peace out to all my homies. Yall come back now ya hear?

1 comment: