Saturday, August 15, 2009

Self centered

So this is my first blog ever. I'm Brandon Lee Cole (just Brandon), I live in Palisade, Colorado amongst the many orchards which by the way are full of fruit this time of year. I went to Clifton Elementary and Rocky Mountain Elementary schools. Mount Garfield Middle was my middle school, and Palisade High School was my High School. All through middle school I played little league football playing a variety of positions from wide receiver, running back, linebacker, corner and others. I also played football my sophomore year in high school however after that I had to get a job to start paying for some of my own expenses so time for football was out of the question. I have worked in a variety of areas including the retail and service industries. Some of my hobbies are motocross (got my dirt bike this year and can already clear a double), paintball (got a paintball gun that can shot 25 paintballs a second), football, video games, movies, music, weight lifting, cardio (I run 1 hour at the gym every other day), and well shoot there are just way too many to list. Well this is pretty much what I'm all about so I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment